Valley Forge Pewter Bolts
A door bolt is a great way of adding extra security without having to start cutting out the door to fit a mortice lock. There are two types of door bolt, a straight door bolt and a cranked or necked door bolt. A straight door bolt is typically fitted in a situation where the door and frame are both flush. The bolt is fitted to the door and slides straight into the keep which is fitted to the frame. A necked door bolt has a cranked end and is used in a situation where the door and the frame are not flush. These bolts are supplied complete with a flat mortice plate receiver and the frame is cut out behind the plate to allow access for when the bolt has been shot into the locked position.
Pewter Finish Door Bolts
At Door Furniture Direct we have a great collection of pewter finish door bolts as part of the Valley Forge rustic door furniture collection. These include both straight and necked pewter door bolts in different sizes and designs. These strong door bolts are suitable for use both indoors and outside and would be perfect for anyone who is looking to fit rustic door bolts in their home. You can place your order through our online store for a quick and efficient delivery service.
- Valley Forge Pewter Straight Door Bolt 102mm VF40A I529490£17.99 £14.99 Each
- Valley Forge Pewter Straight Door Bolt 152mm VF40B I529500£18.40 £15.33 Each
- Valley Forge Pewter Shepherds Crook Straight Door Bolt 102mm VF46A I529530£17.95 £14.96 Each
- Valley Forge Pewter Shepherds Crook Straight Door Bolt 152mm VF46B I529540£19.88 £16.57 Each
- Valley Forge Pewter Shepherds Crook Necked Bolt 102mm VF25A I529550£18.95 £15.79 Each
- Valley Forge Pewter Shepherds Crook Necked Bolt 152mm VF25B I529560£20.45 £17.04 Each