Rustic UPVC and Multipoint Door Handles
At Door Furniture Direct we have a collection of beautiful rustic style multipoint lock door handles. Multipoint door handles are typically used on Upvc and composite doors. They are called multipoint because instead of having either a mortice deadlock or sashlock in the centre of the door, a multipoint lock runs from the top to the bottom of the door and has multiple locking bolts at a series of points along the length of the lock. When a multipoint handle is lifted upwards, it engages all of the locking bolts in the multipoint lock.</p>
Our range of multipoint handles are used in conjunction with a euro profile cylinder. If you are buying replacement handles, you must check that the distance between the centre of the spindle hole to the centre of the circular part of the euro cut out matches those that are being replaced.
Choose from black antique style, antique pewter finish and the distinctive oil rubbed bronze handles that all together make up this beautiful collection of Upvc and multipoint door handles.
- Louis Fraser Antique Pewter Long EURO Door Handles I491700£85.28 £71.07 Pair
- Fab&Fix Windsor Antique Black Door Handles 92mm Centres 5055518449372£28.45 £23.71 Each
- Fab&Fix Balmoral Antique Black Door Handles 92mm Centres 5055518448498£30.52 £25.43 Pair
- Blacksmith Black Unsprung 92mm Euro Profile Door Handles 6054 I522170£51.82 £43.18 Pair
- Blacksmith Black Unsprung 92mm Euro Profile Door Handles 6053 I522130£58.62 £48.85 Pair
- Blacksmith Black Unsprung 92mm Euro Profile Door Handles 6051 I522060£58.62 £48.85 Pair
- Pewter Finish Euro Lock Plate 3 Way Locking 2461 Door Handles I451441-51
Starting at £69.68 £58.07 Pair