Telescopic Letter Plates
Items 1-12 of 44
- Prostyle Telescopic Letter Plate Satin Chrome 310x76mm I478061£60.62 £50.52 Each
- Fab and Fix Heritage Telescopic Letterplate 315mm Hardex Gold 5055518493429£55.48 £46.23 Each
- Fab and Fix Architectural Telescopic Letterplate Hardex Chrome 5055518493450£56.09 £46.74 Each
- Fab and Fix Architectural Telescopic Letterplate Hardex Graphite 5055518493481£60.05 £50.04 Each
- Fab and Fix Architectural Telescopic Letterplate Hardex Pewter 5054692064944£66.31 £55.26 Each
- Fab and Fix Nu Mail Telescopic Letterplate 310x76mm Hardex Rose 5054040330455£43.97 £36.64 Each
- Fab and Fix Architectural Telescopic Letterplate Hardex Bronze 5055518493474£58.72 £48.93 Each
- Fab and Fix Heritage Telescopic Letterplate 315mm Hardex Graphite 5055518493436£59.44 £49.53 Each
- Satin Stainless Slim Telescopic Letter Plate 300x70mm I478050£39.89 £33.24 Each
With a range of telescopic letter plates and sleeved letterboxes that is second to none, you will find high quality goods at affordable prices on the Door Furniture Direct website. Fitting a telescopic letterbox to a Upvc or composite door provides a letterbox cover for the ouside of the door and an internal flap for the inside of the door. These are joined together by an internal structure so that the entire unit is sealed and draught proof.
Upvc Door Letterbox
Upvc and composite doors have two door panels with a space inbetween so it is important to buy a telescopic letter plate for these types of door. A telescopic letterbox has an internal and an external plate that are joined together by an inner structure. This inner structure provides a seal and prevents any mail from falling between the gap in the door panels.
With a choice of finishes including a chrome telescopic letterbox, satin stainess steel, polished stainless steel, white, PVD brass, satin chrome, silver, gold and black it would be almost impossible not to find the letterbox telescopic sleeve of your choice on the Door Furniture Direct website. And don't forget, our experienced staff are always available to answer any telephone or email enquiries should you need any help with your sleeved letterbox.