Satin Brass Escutcheons & Turns
- Heritage DEC7030 Satin Brass Square Turn and Release 53mm I463160£27.16 £22.63 Each
- Heritage V972 Satin Brass Reeded Covered Escutcheon I463200£10.54 £8.78 Each
- Heritage V4020 Satin Brass Euro Cylinder Escutcheon 53mm I463125£7.09 £5.91 Each
- Heritage ERD7020 Satin Brass Euro Cylinder Escutcheon 53mm I463140£7.76 £6.47 Each
- Heritage ERD7030 Satin Brass Turn and Release 53mm I463145£18.76 £15.63 Each
- Heritage DEC7000 Satin Brass Square Key Escutcheon 54mm I463150£13.20 £11.00 Each
- Heritage DEC7020 Satin Brass Square Euro Escutcheon 54mm I463155£13.20 £11.00 Each
Escutcheons, also commonly referred to as keyhole covers, are available in a large variety of shapes, sizes, styles and finishes. They are fitted to cover a keyhole cut out in the face of a door and can be used on their own in conjunction with a deadlock; underneath matching mortice knobs or lever on rose handles in conjunction with a mortice sashlock, or as euro escutcheons in conjunction with euro profile cylinders and mortice locks.
Satin Brass Keyhole Covers
Our collection of satin brass keyhole covers include both plain and covered escutcheons for use with standard mortice keys and large concealed fix escutcheons, typically fitted to match satin brass lever on rose door handles. The profile on the concealed escutcheons normally matches up to that of the rose on the handles.
Satin Brass Turn & Release
In addition to the satin brass escutcheons, we also offer complementing satin brass turn and releases. Again, the profile on the turns is normally chosed to match up to that of the lever on rose door handles. A turn & release can be fitted with a bathroom deadbolt or a bathroom mortice lock and allows the door to be locked from the inside of the room by rotating the turn and accessed in an emergency from the outside by turning the release slot with a screwdriver or coin.